Friday, October 07, 2005

Just Getting Started


After mulling over the issue for quite a while, I have finally decided to start a web-log or blog as I am told even if this word is not found in my copy of the Oxford dictionary. Well, I guess what I did last summer is as good as any topic to begin my somewhat unwieldy start into the world of blogging.

So here's a pic of yours truly hiking through the beautiful Welsh countryside on a cloudy summer day. The heather had just started to bloom and stood out brilliantly amidst the low growing bilberry shrubs and bracken. The bilberries were actually delicious and taste like little blueberries. Came across a lady and her young child collecting them for food - it is hard work searching out the little berries on the steep and stony slopes. The views from this hilly part of Wales overlooking Barmouth on Britain's West Coast were both spectacular and breathtaking.

I guess that's all for now. Look forward to more blogging in the future!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home